Friday, September 24, 2010

Changes in Priorities

All the while I had thought that my priority is making sure that I did my very best to make sure everything is prefect in my work. Somehow I found out it's not true at all. I may think that it's prefect but to others it may not be. Am I doing it to please other people and to gain recognition? Or am I doing it for myself?

From now I will just do whatever I can do and not to please anyone at all. As long as I am happy, that's it. I'm not going to be nice to anyone. As long there's mistake, I will make sure there's punishment. Why make myself suffer? I should lead a happy life and not helping anyone to shoulder the wrongdoings. My priority is to have a happy soul and not one that always cry. If the opportunity comes about, I will grab and leave behind the unhappiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment